A great board offering so much in such a small package.
- Fast, stable and reactive. All in a short length.
- Wide nose and tail allows riding a shorter board.
- Inverted nut rail. For acceleration and tight turning.
9’6″ x 31.5″ HYPERNUT The 9’6″ offers extra glide to help get into waves quickly and early with less power. Slightly pulled in nose helps generate speed and a wider tail outline gives stability to accommodate heavier riders and those wanting a board with faster overall paddle speed.
9’0″ x 31.5″ HYPERNUT Extra length, combined with straighter outline and nut rail increases down the line speed.
8’6″ x 31.5″ HYPERNUT Refined outline with narrower tail area for improved acceleration and carving.
8’0″ x 31.5″ HYPERNUT Wide nose and tail delivers stability with impressive performance.
7’8″ x 30″ HYPERNUT Suited for riders up to 95 kg that want exceptional drive, acceleration and reactivity in a short length.
7’4″ x 30″ HYPERNUT Stability with speed and reactivity to get vertical.
7’2″ x 28″ HYPERNUT Ultimate performance for all conditions.
6’10″ x 26.5″ HYPERNUT Ultra responsive for lightweight skilled riders wanting limitless turning capabilities.
6’9″ x 23″ HYPERNUT Shortest dimensions for lightweight riders up to 70 kg that are truly hyper.
- Target rider: Riders up to 130 kg.
- Key features: Wide tail area and straight outline produce hyper drive and acceleration. Pulled in Nut outline curve produces faster tighter turning arcs when on rail. The channel bottom creates acceleration. A flatter rocker along the tail rail enhances speed. Tail kick of pro rocker down the center for tight pocket turning.
The Hyper Nut Composite range is available in Carbon Balsa, Pine Tek and Starlite.