2015 Fixed Tiki tech paddle now from only £99!! Sizes XS, S, M and XL available
2017 - S, M or L
FLAT WATER / SURF
The Enduro is a well balanced blade design with a medium dihedral and new double concave providing great stability and good power.
Available in four sizes tailored to different power needs and designed as a multipurpose paddle for waves, flat water and racing.
The Tiki Tech paddles are brilliant, the Hybrid Carbon construction offers very near full premium carbon performance for less than half the price
The Enduro is Starboard's most popular blade range due to its versatility and light feel. Sean Poynter, Izzi Gomez and Zane Schweitzer’s choice for wave riding.
Tiki Tech blades come in blue or red graphic options with matching ABS edge.
There are also 3 shaft options: fixed, 2 piece vario adjustable and 3 piece vario adjustable
• For 2017 The well balanced all round blade receives the new double concave that helped make the Bolt such a great paddle.
• The Enduro is more direct in the water: the first catch feels incredibly precise and powerful. Increased cadence due to a smoother waterflow around the blade.
• Low aspect design makes it easy to lift out of the water with each stroke and also great to lean on while wave riding.
• 2015/2013 ISA World Champion Sean Poynter’s favorite choice for wave riding on Tour.
• High density PVC Core reduces resin uptake making the blade
stronger and lighter than ever.
• UD Carbon stringer continues all the way from the neck to the tip of the blade,
enhancing the reflex characteristics and strength.
• Full ABS rail and special protective top sheet covering artwork and surface finish.
• Red and Blue colours available with matcing ABS rail
HYBRID CARBON SHAFT
• 27 grams (10%) lighter and stronger than previous years
• Economical and great combination when paired with Starboard’s Enduro and Bolt Tiki Tech blades.