Light, simple and devastatingly good, the Mono is a fantastic all-rounder that features just one strut and incredible handling!
The Mono is a simple one-strut Allrounder with a focus on performance and handling.
It is perfect for travelling and can perform on a twin tip, directional or hydrofoil board. The smaller sizes are ideal for fast progression, freeriders, wave riders and foil boarders alike and its lightweight makes it especially good for lighter riders using it in less wind.
The kite has amazing low-end performance, and it flies upwind with ease. The relaunch is very fast and easy; thanks to the delta design the kite doesn’t stick to the water.
The bar pressure is light, while there is a progressive power development as you sheet in, making it very easy to ride. Handling on the Mono is very dynamic, with fast, reactive steering the kite works well in all situations, also on foil boards.
While the weight of the kite has been kept to a minimum, there are plenty of reinforcements in the right places to ensure it is very robust too. If you want a great all rounder with an incredible low-end for easy freeriding duties, the Mono is it!
Completely redesigned and reinvented from scratch, the Duotone Mono is light, simple and devastatingly good. It´s a fantastic all-rounder that features just one strut and incredible handling for entry level, foiling and twintips! If you want a pure, lightweight, do-it-all kite, the Mono is it. This season the whole concept has been questioned and all sizes have been completely redesigned by Ken Winner. Low end and especially high end have significantly been improved and flutter nearly eliminated. With just one strut and very dynamic handling it is sure to excite and the benchmark in one strut kites. In light winds the performance is incredible, not only can the kite fly in the slightest of breezes, but it is also very easy to relaunch too.
- LIGHT AND ROBUST ONE STRUT DESIGN
- ADDITIONAL DACRON REINFORCEMENTS FOR DURABILITY
- 4 AND 5 LINE SETUP
- GREAT HANDLING IN LIGHTWIND
- QUICK AND EASY TO RELAUNCH
- GOOD LOW END AND UPWIND PERFORMANCE
DUOTONE MONO 2019
- SITS FAR BACK IN THE WIND WINDOW, BACKSTALL NEARLY IMPOSSIBLE
THE POSITIONING OF THE MONO IN THE WIND WINDOW HAS BEEN REFINED TO THE MAX, ENSURING THE BEST STABILITY AND UPWIND PERFORMANCE.
- SUPER EASY, FAST AUTO RELAUNCH
RELAUNCHING A ONE STRUT KITE HAS NEVER BEEN EASIER AND NEARLY AUTOMATIC.
- LIGHT BAR PRESSURE AND PROGRESSIVE POWER DEVELOPMENT
BAR PRESSURE ON THE MONO IN GENERAL IS QUITE LIGHT, YET WITH AN EXACT FEEDBACK OF POWER DEVELOPMENT.
- LIGHT AND ROBUST ONE STRUT DESIGN
BEST COMBINATION OF LIGHT WEIGHT AND ROBUSTNESS
- SLICK PROFILE WITH LOWER ASPECT RATIO AND LESS FLUTTER
ESPECIALLY REMARKABLE FOR A ONE STRUT KITE: FLUTTER IS NEARLY ELIMINATED.
- 4 AND 5-LINE SETUP
THE MONO CAN BE FLOWN BOTH WITH 4 OR 5 LINE SET UP.
2019 Duotone Gonzales board!
|REC. LINE LENGTH: 22 (24)
|| 22 (24)
|WEIGHT WITHOUT BAG (KG) 1,85
The Gonzales is an entry level kiteboard with a twist; it also has the ability to progress as you improve doubling up as a formidable freeride machine. The round outline offers excellent control while the soft flex makes it very forgiving. This flex pattern also ensures a smooth ride through the choppiest of water and the Mono Concave bottom gives you all the control you need during those early sessions during your kiteboarding career. Don’t get a beginners board that will leave you wanting more, get the Gonzales and get the most out of your sessions!
2019 North Trust bar & lines with freeride chickenloop & leash
- SOFT FLEX
- MONO CONCAVE BOTTOM
- BIAX FIBRE CONSTRUCTION
- VARIO STRAPS & PADS
- EXCELLENT CONTROL DUE TO THE ROUND OUTLINE
- SOFT FLEX CREATES A VERY FORGIVING BOARD
- COMFORTABLE RIDE IN ALL CONDITIONS
- FIVE SIZES COVER ALL TYPES OF RIDER
- NORTH S-BEND GLASS 5.0 FINS
For 2019 the excellent Trust Bar has some new features while retaining some of the superior functionality that makes this one of the best 4 line bars on the market.
The industry leading Iron Heart V safety system makes a welcome return giving simple and reliable safety release.
- EVA cushioned winding post with flip-flop function for easy width adjustment
- Integrated backline adjuster to trim lines
- Vario cleat and sliding stopper for easy height adjustment
- Fully integrated EVA floater to protect lines and rider
- Exchangeable plastic centre hole insert
- Moulded EVA floater for safety leash prevent line tangling
- Single front line safety on Quad control
- Push pins for Flip Flop function
- Huge depower and absolute safety
- Compatible with any 4 line North kite or older