The North Kiteboarding Clickbar – it’s new, it’s the biggest innovation in kitesurfing in the last couple of years, it’s THE GAMECHANGER!
- NEW TRIM UNIT, DEPOWER AND POWER AT THE FLICK OF A SWITCH
- TRIM UNIT SAFELY AND EASILY ACCESSIBLE/ REACHABLE IN ANY SITUATION
- OFFERING NEW POSSIBILITIES WHEN USING THE TRIM UNIT: DROP INTO A WAVE AND DEPOWER
- DELIVERED AS ADJUSTABLE 4 LINE SET UP, FROM 22 M TO 24 M
- BAR WIDTH 49CM
- UPGRADEABLE FROM 4 TO 5 LINES WITHIN ONE MINUTE (OPTIONAL 5TH ELEMENT UPGRADE KIT)
- COMPATIBLE WITH ALL KITES
- ADJUSTABLE V OF FRONT LINES
Powering and depowering your kite has never been easier. The unique Trim Unit enables you to power and depower in precise steps at the flick of a switch.
To power your kite, turn the Winder of the Trim Unit clockwise – this shortens the length of your backlines with every half turn.
To depower, simply push the button in the middle of the Winder and your backlines will lengthen again with every click.
At any time the level of power/depower is visible on the Power Display on the bar, as well as on a neon orange mark above the right floater. Being placed on the right side of the bar, the Trim Unit is easily accessible offering to power and depower intuitively in any situation – be it dropping into a massive wave or during an enormous mega loop.
To reach optimum safety the Clickbar is equipped with the Iron Heart V, ensuring a quick and reliable safety release.
Furthermore lines, even the guided safety line, are automatically untwisted during rotations. Delivered with a 4 line set up and adjustable to 22 m or 24 m line length, the Clickbar is the cleanest system on the market. Also available is a 5th Element Upgrade Kit.
With all its unique features, the Clickbar delivers a completely new experience of kitesurfing. Once you try it, you’ll be hooked forever!
THE WINDER - THE NEW WAY OF POWER
Twisting the Winder of the Trim Unit clockwise shortens the back lines, visible at the neon orange mark in the power display of the bar and the neon orange mark on the floater. The Kite has more power. The power steps are divided in eight steps, half a rotation on the winder is one power step.
THE BUTTON - THE NEW WAY OF DEPOWER
Pushing the Push Button lengthens the back lines, visible at the neon orange mark in the power display of the bar and the neon orange mark on the floater. The kite has less power. Pushing the button once is one depower step.
IRON HEART V
- Only available in combination with Clickbar
- Easily untwisting safety line
- Fixed suicide mode for easier hooking in as the suicide ring can´t hang loose
- Open ceramic bearing, long lasting and easy to clean to ensure maximum safety performance
- Lines are automatically untwisted during rotations
- Even the guided safety line is untwisted to reach an optimum of safety
SINGLE TPU COVERED DEPOWER LINE
- Long lasting protection from abrasion
- Also protects the safety line
- Cleanest bar set up available
- Huge depower stroke
SLIDING BAR STOPPER
- Keeps the bar in place and close to the rider to always be in perfect control
- At a certain amount of pressure, the sliding bar stopper will slide upwards effortless to offer a maximum of safety
- Not usable as a fixed stopper ball