141 x 41.5cm
Ideal first board!
Good condition, it has a few scratches on the base but this is cosmetic and the ride is not effected
- Composite Core - a lightweight yet very durable core.
- Single Concave Bottom – the board features a single concave bottom contour that helps the rider hold an edge, track straighter, and easily go upwind. The contour also makes for great low end ability since it has very little drag.
- Round Rails – make for a smooth ride in the chop and let the water easily flow off the edge.
- Rounded squash tip and tail – gives the novice rider the confidence he needs and the more advanced rider effortless control. The rounded tip/tail goes hand in hand with the round rails.
- Classic Clamshell Construction – proven, durable construction that offers a smooth, forgiving ride.
- Integrated “Thumb Rail” Deck Contours – besides being a handy way to carry the board around, Liquid Force’s thumb rails provide increased strength and durability. Consequently the board’s core can be incredibly thin without losing any of its strength.
- Top and Bottom Graphics – the top and bottom are covered in glossy PBT sheets.
- 4 Stance Options
The Proof board manufactured by Liquid Force is best suited to be used by the novice rider who wants to reach intermediate level. It is also a good board to be used by kiteboarding schools. There are several elements that make the Proof board a good choice for the novice rider.
The board features a single concave bottom. This is good because it allows the rider to more easily hold an edge, track straighter, and easily go upwind. The board features round rails and a rounded tip and tail. This is good because it makes it easier to ride in the chop and provides effortless board control. The board also features a classic clamshell construction, which offers a smooth and forgiving ride.
The fact that the Liquid Force Proof offers a smooth ride is good news for the novice rider and here’s why: the rider will feel confident enough on the board to push the limits and increase his skill. As Liquid Force explained, the novice rider will progress at a lightning fast pace.
Complete with Pads and straps, handle and fins