The all new HQ Rush 4 (IV) has been re-designed for even more performance and fun while also improving the ease of use.
The HQ Rush IV (4) is relaunchable with a simple tug on one line after a crash.
The small but perfectly formed package comes with a bar control system and can be used as part of your kite surf training on land or for people wanting to learn the basics of kite handling with the idea to progress to kitesurfing or snow kiting.
If the kiter gets into trouble - simply let go of the bar and the kite will fall to the ground with no power on the wrist safety leash.
The HQ Rush 4 (IV) Trainer 200 and 250 are perfect starter kites for children (under proper supervision) and the HQ Rush 4 (IV) 300 trainer is ideal kites for all board-sports that use a bar, giving you smooth user-friendly power to develop your kiting technique.
With its uncomplicated bridle construction and low aspect ratio, the HQ Rush 4 (IV) is an easy kite to control and comes complete and ready to fly!
- Easy handling - very easy to control.
- Constant Power - making it easy for those less experienced to get going. After steering the kite down into the wind - you dont really need to work the kite because it keeps pulling with constant power.
- Stability - a very stable foil so you are not focusing on keeping your kite in the air, but simply having more time for pure fun!
- Low Aspect Ratio for easy handling and predictable flying behaviour
- Specially designed new profile with a relatively strong pull over a large segment of the wind window.
- Very Smooth and Stable flying characteristics - making the HQ Rush IV very easy to manoeuvre and fly.
- Durable constructions with reinforced profile and sewn bridling.
HQ Rush 4 (IV) for recreational use: The HQ Rush 4 (IV) is great for skidding and jumping and is a great way to getting used to flying kites. When steering the HQ Rush 4 (IV) in medium winds, you will start to feel the pull of the kite.
Comes complete with:
- HQ Rush 4 (IV) Power Kite
- HQ Rush 4 (IV) Dual Dyneema Flying Lines
- HQ Rush 4 (IV) Control Bar
- HQ Rush 4 (IV) Redesigned triangular bag pack
HQ Rush IV trainer kite sizes and surface area:
200 - 1.4m
250 - 2m
300 - 2.8m