Perfect kite and board package for progressing and enjoying this amazing sport, easy to use but also offering excellent performance.
What is included:
Flexifoil Rage kite with bag
Bar and lines with wrist leash safety system
Kheo Kicker board
Manuals, stickers, key ring and tool kit
The Flexifoil Rage is a great kite if you are looking for something with a nice amount of performance while still being stable and easy to use. We use them in the school in the 5m size (Impulse trainer from 1.5-3m) and they are brilliant, fast through the sky responsive when turning giving them excellent performance but they are also super stable and easy to use, they stay solid in the sky and fly well even in the gustiest of winds.
Due to their speed through the air they can create loads of power and so they are powerful for their size, especially when compared to less aggressive kites such as the Flexifoil Sting................ if there is enough wind for the 4.7m Rage to fly, there is enough to buggy or landboard! This performance also makes them great for jumping when you take them out in a little more wind.
Flexifoil’s Rage is a highly versatile land kite suitable for beginners and advanced land kiters alike. You can confidently take the Rage out on your first session and before you know it you’ll be tearing across the ground on a board or in a buggy!
Designed to Flexifoil’s usual high standards, the Rage has been optimised to offer exceptional control and stability in the air, as well as to generate the power and lift you’ll need to excel yourself on the board or buggy.
If traction kiting is where you’re heading and style and power are how you’re getting there, then look no further than the Rage from Flexifoil.
- Improved planform – The planform of the Rage has been heavily modified. The kite maintains the sweeping leading edge but has larger wingtips which help the kite to track and turn better. It also has a thinner centre chord depth and more of a hoop shape which helps to improve the stability of the kite.
- Top quality materials – The bridle line for the Rage is made from sleeved Dyneema. This has excellent strength and stretch properties which means the kite maintains its shape in the sky, even in strong wind conditions. Flexifoil pre-stretch every metre of bridle line in their factory to ensure that the constructional stretch is taken out of the line. They have tested several types of sail material for the Rage and have decided to use Chikara ripstop nylon as it offers the best combination of strength, tear resistance and long-term durability.
- New reinforcements – Flexifoil have incorporated several new reinforcements into the kite. Most important are the reinforcements around the rib tab points, where the bridle is sewn onto the kites. These can be high load areas and the reinforcements prevent the kite sail from tearing. Also, every internal rib vent has a reinforcement around it to help prevent the ribs from ‘blowing out’ in the event of a sudden impact.
- Variable cell numbers – The three smallest sizes have 15 cells, and the two larger sizes have 17 cells. The larger kites need to extract as much power from the light winds as possible, and the two extra cells provide a cleaner profile and a more efficient wing. The smaller kites are designed to control the energy of the wind in medium to strong wind conditions.
- Leading edge gauze – Flexifoil built many prototypes both with and without gauze on the leading edge vents to find out whether it contributed to the performance of the kite. They found the gauze ensured the leading edge of the kite kept its shape better, which allowed them to make the profile of the kite more powerful. Ultimately, the Rages with gauze flew better than those with a fully open vent.
- Intelligent design – Flexifoil are continually developing their design software and can now model, predict and analyse the actual 3D shape of a kite when it’s in the air and flying. Meaning they can shape the panels more accurately so that the kite has less creases and a smoother more accurate profile. This has resulted in a highly aerodynamic wing which helps all performance characteristics of this kite.
- Aspect Ratio - The Rage has a moderate aspect ratio of 3.5 for the smaller sizes, and 3.6 for the larger sizes. This moderate aspect ratio, combined with all the other features make the kite easy to control and maintains high performance.
Kheo Kicker landboard:
Designed as an entry level all round board for either downhill or kite boarding.
The Kheo Kicker comes complete with natural looking maple ply deck, together with the contemporary graffiti style graphics enable the Kheo Kicker to compete on looks and style!
The use of a 10mm axle offers the light weight benefits of a skate style mountain board truck assembly giving you the opportunity to get into the air as soon as possible!
At 90cm long, the deck makes the Kheo Kicker manoeuvrable as excellent for younger or smaller stanced riders.
8" diamond tread tyres are fitted as standard, giving reliable performance in all conditions. New and improved Kheo velcro comfort bindings offer a more secure fit for increased comfort and performance.
With a total board weight of only 6.1kg, the Kheo Kicker All-Terrain Board is one of the lightest kite landboards on the market.
Use it as a mountain board for use down hills or as a lightweight kite board for use with a power kite.
- Full 4-Colour graphics
- Maple deck - strong and light
- 10mm Skate-style truck makes the Kheo Kicker board super-light
- Stainless steel bolts
- Reinforced binding prevents tearing
- Weight: 6.1kg
- Max Rider Weight: 90kg
Complete with bindings and tool kit.