ALL AROUND PERFORMANCE FREESTYLE
Sizes: 133 x 40 / 135 x 41 / 138 x 42 / 141 x 43
Cabrinha X Caliber Wood 2019 Kiteboard
Cabrinha X Caliber has been introduced for the first time last year and for 2019 it just got only better. If you live in less than ideal kiting spot where chop is a norm then the X Caliber Wood might be a better choice than Carbon. The smoothness of this board is unparalleled. Landings are silky smooth and your knees will definitely owe you one too.
A Paulownia wood freestyle design with a dampened ride.
Intermediate to advanced riders looking for a freestyle model that can perform in varied water conditions.
The 2019 Cabrinha X Caliber wood shares the same shape as its carbon counterpart but has a completely different ride, especially in less than perfect water conditions. The wood construction absorbs the chop like no other giving you a softer ride and the ability to edge when the going gets tough. Better edging leads to better pop. And in freestyle, pop is everything.
- NEW - refined construction, for improved flex characteristics and increased durability
- Tough, lightweight & responsive
- Predictable pop & low spin weight
- Early planing lift & reliable edge hold
- Maximum upwind drive
- Double concave in center for smooth landings
- Quad channels in the tips for grip when loading off back-foot