Cabrinha's crossover surfboard is back for 2019!
5’3” x 19.3” x 1.96” x 20.1L
5’6” x 19.8” x 2.17” x 24.1L
A moderately wide and curvy outline with a thruster fin set.
Riders who like to mix rail to rail surfing with aerial trickery.
The three fin configuration promotes rail to rail, and a top to bottom surfing. The wide outline also makes this board incredibly lively under your feet allowing you to generate speed even in onshore surf. The Step Rail creates our signature concave deck which is perfect for strapless trick riding.
- Great for aerial maneuvers
- Promotes top to bottom surfing
- Turns tight in the pocket
- Wide and curvy outline
- Step rail for thinner rails and double concave deck
- Incredibly lively under your feet
Includes: three (3) RTM hybrid bamboo/soric fins, rear deck pad (front pad sold separately)