For sale is our ex demo electric SUP 10'6 board
The board is in fantastic condition with very little use (less than 10 times!). The board has been great fun for SUP tours along the rivers and canals and more recently as our back up rescue board in case the outboard doesn't start on our safety boat.
Come and give it a try! The RRP is £4999! Take advantage of this bargain with a price tag no higher than a standard SUP.
The board is really fun and allows you to cruise around silently and observe the wild life, drop into waves or alternatively for some assistance when paddling into the wind. The motor is quite powerful and would easily propel the user into 25 mph of wind when standing.
It's designed and produced really well with a slick design. We've tested the battery and the minimum it lasts is 40 minutes. The board is around 18kg so one person can reasonably easily carry it to the water. I'd say it's around twice the weight of a traditional SUP. It's probably similar to something like BIC or NSP hardboard.
The board itself is a nice product, even without the motor.
The motor is water cooled, similar to that of an outboard motor, so you have a small jet of water which flies out the back which is sucked up from just behind the propeller.
There are 2 on / off buttons so you can use it both in the prone paddling position or kneeling / standing.
The board is in good condition with a few scratches but looks new. It has one ding on the rail which has been repaired professional so isn't noticeable.
How it works
We have designed 'Fin Drive Systems', a unique, patented, fin system that drives our boards.
Simply lay on board, press button and the board will move through the surf. For more speed whilst catching waves simply position foot on button. Motor only works when you are on the button.
We use lithion ion batteries. Our boards are easy to charge. Simply plug board into standard outlet. Boards can be charged in 35 minutes on the home charger.
Easy to maintain. Simply flush the board and grease the shaft.
About the company -
- At least 35 minutes continuous run time which equates to 1.5 to 2 hours in the surf.
- Speed - Approximately 9km/hr continuous under 95kg load on the 9'6" board. Measured using GPS.
- Boards can be surfed with or without motor operating.
- Designed, assembled and tested in Australia for export to the world.
Power Boards have designed, patented and built 'Fin Drive Systems', a revolutionary, unique drive system that has not been implemented before. Our range of products include surfboards, SUPs, rescue boards and kayaks. 'Fin Drive Systems' technology can be implemented into a wide range of water craft.
Our products are proudly designed, assembled and tested in Australia for export to the world. Power Boards products are robust and reliable and require very little maintenance.
All product models have a four year testing period before releasing to the market.
- Traditional size surfboard with a motor
- Design doesn't impact on the boards ability to surf
- Can be surfed with or without motor on
- Power Boards allows for continuous surfing for longer periods
- Easy for those hard to catch waves
- Faster and more efficient without the fatigue of regular paddling
- Great for beginners through to experienced surfers
- Good for holding position in bigger surf
- Great in any kind of surf - big or small.