"Greater response while maintaining a high level of stability."
Add Mystic SUP board bag for only £79.99
8'10"X32" WIDE POINT
• Shorter length makes it easier to whip around
for riders up to 95kg.
• Delivers floatation and stability with exceptional
performance in a range of conditions.
• Also a stable platform for younger lighter riders
to develop surf skills.
• Available in Blue Carbon, Wood, AST Electric
and Starshot Technologies.
• AST Electric has windsurf option.
Bottom Shape: “Continuous mono-concave”
• Moderate volume rails, shortboard outline
and progressive rocker combine for a super
smooth ride with the ability for aggressive cutbacks.
Weight AST Electric - 9.57kg
Centre fin - 170 Light Core Side fins - 4'7'' Light Core
• AST Electric provided with Light Core center fin and injection molded side fins.
Durable, tough and light most models are windsurfable.
- The Advanced Sandwich Technology has a 15 kg/m3 fused cell core for light weight and increased water resistance.
- A three-dimensional glass laminate is wetted out with high grade expanding epoxy resin, creating a thicker impact resistant outer skin with increased overall hull strength.
- A 500 kg/m3 veneer of 0.6mm uni-directional Australian Pine forms an outer layer on the deck resulting in extra impact resistance, rigidity and further improved overall hull integrity.
- 300 grams uni-directional glass stringers are laminated flat on the deck and wrapped on fore rails in front of the standing area to support integrity while in surf conditions.
- Extra reinforcements are placed around all inserts, resulting in zero insert damage reports so far.
Features for 2016
IQ handle - This is a brilliant upgrade - full hooked grip handle, so much easier to carry your board than with the standard holes
3mm EVA 'Fish Scale' deck grip with kick pad
Thruster fin set up