The Zephyr V4 brings fresh new colours and printing to the very popular 2015 design. New ultra-strong lightweight bladders have been incorporated into the Zephyr V4, reducing weight and improving light wind performance even further with lighter steering and faster turns.
The Zephyr is a ground breaking kite and without doubt was the first light wind specific kite on the market that delivered both performance and handling. Other brands witnessed the success of the Zephyr and followed with light wind specific kites but the Zephyr remains the benchmark.
The latest generation Zephyr incorporates elements of the performance dominating Edge along with the ease of the previous Zephyr to fly and relaunch. The design has been run through our new CAD modelling software, which increases calculation accuracy, resulting in smoother surfaces improving the Zephyrs flying characteristics.
The Zephyr has a crisp powerful feeling and a direct positive bar feel, with instant power delivery and superior up wind performance. It has a very large wind range, which means if the wind picks up you can comfortably stay out on the water.
These attributes make it perfect for cruising, practicing new school moves or honing your strapless airs. Kite loops are smooth and easy, while the boost is impressive and floaty.
There is no question that the Zephyr will get you out there enjoying whatever aspect of kiting you prefer on the day. If you are looking for an all-round one-kite quiver and often ride in light winds, the Zephyr is the kite for you.
As with all Ozone products, we pride ourselves with top of the line manufacturing in our own factory, using the highest quality materials suited for the job. The new Zephyr is constructed with quality proven Teijin D2 canopy material and Teijin Dacron providing a crisper feel and a stronger kite.
Available as Kite Only or as Complete Package including:
Kite, Contact Control System, Technical bag, Short Kite Leash, Pump, Repair Pack, Manual, Stickers, Key-ring
- 4-line pulley-less system (no pulleys, no problems)
- Huge wind range, 6 – 20 knots (or less with a Light wind specific board)
- Smooth power on demand
- Direct and positive bar feel
- Tight radius turn for great pop and fun
- One-Pump system for quick and easy setup
- High volume inflate/deflate valve
- Color coded and numbered fool proof line connectors
- Exceptional hand checked Ozone factory construction using the highest quality materials
- Teijin TechnoForce D2 canopy material
- Teijin Dacron for the L.E. & Struts
- Internal reinforcements for improved durability with double layer Dacron inside the LE closing seam
- Double stitched bonded seams
- Dacron reinforced tip area for load distribution
- Reinforced leading edge and struts in high stress areas
- Reinforced trailing edge
- Light weight & low profile aerodynamic leading edge scuff pads
- Unique bladder construction with double layer section in wear areas
- Ozone warranty and back-up service guaranteed
Contact Control System:
The Contact-Water Control System offers the latest in safety features, a clean control bar design and a simple easy-to-use trimming system - click HERE for more information
Ozone Zephyr V4 - Making Light Wind Riding A Breeze from Ozone Kites on Vimeo.